DrCruiter has been retained by a fantastic facility to find their new Psychiatrist!
Are you looking for the opportunity to spend all your time in patient care, without practice hassles and call?
Live in one of the most unique, historically beautiful cities in the country, Savannah GA - http://www.savannah.com/ -- Close to beaches, short trips to resorts and all the cultural and entertainment activities usually only available in much larger cities.
* VERY Close to an International Airport!
As a Hospital employee of the 604-bed University Medical Center you will be part of the GREAT, Psych team at "The Center for Behavioral Medicine", a 26-bed adult inpatient unit with an additional 10-bed med/psych unit.
Live and Practice in one of America's most beautiful cities--
Savannah GA: Beautiful – really like no other place in the USA.
Come see why Savannah is the place to live and work for singles and families alike! With moss covered trees, fountains, 20 minutes from the beach, restored mansions, flowers, water, restaurants, shops, and more fun things to see and do than you can imagine.
If you would like to learn more, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,
The inpatient unit is a program for people age 18 and older who have primary psychiatric illness that may be coupled with substance abuse issues. The Center also provides outpatient ECT treatment.
* Inpatient practice within the an award-winning healthcare organization serving a 35-county area, the most advanced healthcare system in the region.
* Employed Physician, work on a 7on/7off schedule!!
* Excellent Hospitalist support & Psychiatric Assessment Team
* Addictionology background a plus! BUT NOT REQUIRED!
* Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
401K, medical malpractice insurance, life, health, dental and more.
If you enjoy history, good eating, and art – Savannah is the place to live! Our city is magnificent!
MD/DO of Psychiatry