DrCruiter has been retained by a Prestigious, National, Behavioral Health System that's in need of three BE/BC Psychiatrists (Because of EXPANSION!) for their Hospital Employed practice located in BEAUTIFUL, Fort Pierce, FL!
This will be inpatient and outpatient opportunities. Psychiatrists will cover a small, 24 bed inpatient unit.
- Daily Inpatient coverage requires 2 FT to complete pt. rounding, provide consultations for the medical departments, complete 1st and 2nd opinions, and also, as needed, cover court hearings as delegated by the Medical Director. (Medical Director will only delegate court to other Psychiatrist during times of illness, vacation, emergencies
- New IOP-Intensive Outpatient Program; 3 evenings / week M, W, Th. from 5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. There is an opportunity for one of the FT Psychiatrists to be appointed as the Medical Director for this program.
- The IOP Medical Director will provide a minimum of 10 hrs/month for IOP oversight and supervision, in addition to conducting initial Psychiatric assessments, and bi-weekly visits, and orders for admissions/discharges.
- The average number of consults/day is ONLY 5!
- The average Inpatient census is 17, so no more than 7-8 patients per psychiatrist!
- Seeking a Psychiatrist who will provide ECT in partnership with our Inpatient Medical Director.
- When the Adolescent Unit opens, we will need to appoint another Medical Director to that unit.
- HIGHLY Competitive Salary, Benefits, WRVU Bonus, relocation allowance and Medical Malpractice offered.
You will have the ability to live by the ocean, work full-time with an excellent staff and have a great quality of life!
This Company treats their Personnel 2nd to None!
Please contact DrCruiter to learn more!