RNcruiter & DrCruiter have been retained by a VERY Prestigious, National, Behavioral Health System and they have an URGENT need, because of expansion, for a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) in their outstanding hospital just south of downtown, Seattle, WA!
* This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to work w/ a Tremendous, fully staffed, medical & admin support team!
* Report directly to the CEO.....The CMO & Leadership of this hospital are people we would LOVE to work with & for!
** M-F, FLEX HOURS! Discounted Lunch Program, Free Parking, 401K Matching program, Great benefits, etc.
The Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) will oversee the clinical staff and processes for behavioral health units including chemical dependency, addiction, voluntary and involuntary mental health.
You'll be responsible for creating, developing and implementing the strategic plan for areas of responsibility, consistent with the organization’s strategic plan.
Also...you will be responsible for ensuring staffing is adequate for areas of responsibility in order to provide quality care that is also cost effective......while ensuring policies and procedures are reviewed regularly and implemented effectively throughout areas of responsibility.
You will take a lead role during the Department of Health surveys and ensures regulatory compliance for areas of responsibility.
The new CNO will be responsible for the development, revision and implementation of the quality improvement program for areas of responsibility.
** Minimum five (5) years nursing management experience in similar or larger healthcare organization(s)
** Minimum one plus year(s) behavioral health leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve fiscal, productivity, quality, legal, regulatory and other dashboard benchmarks through nursing management experience in a like setting.
- Demonstrated favorable results in patient, staff and physician satisfaction through management experience in a behavioral health environment.
- Specific knowledge of behavioral health hospital regulations and accreditation requirements related to clinical operations.
** Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) REQUIRED!
CALL RNCRUITER or DrCruiter FOR ALL THE DETAILS!