RNcruiter has been retained by a rapidly expanding, Prestigious, National Health Care Technology Company to assist in finding their new NURSE PRACTITIONER'S AND/OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT'S............ to perform MEDICARE ANNUAL WELLNESS VISITS/ASSESSMENTS! .............in Las Vegas, Nevada
Our client partner is on a Mission to improve the quality of healthcare and keep populations healthy at a lower cost. They innovate and deliver incredible technology solutions and value-add clinical services that enable Providers, Payers and Patients to THRIVE in the new world of value-based care.
POSITION AND PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position will be in Las Vegas and will require daily travel to practice locations.
- Coordinate scheduling of patients directly with the provider office and your Clinical coordinator/staff.
- Perform Medicare Annual Wellness/ office visits using the AWESOME, EASY TO USE, NEW TECHNOLOGY and abiding by all CMS regulations.
- Work with your admin staff to complete the visits both prior to and during the patient encounter.
- Travel to and from the providers’ offices on a daily basis.
- ** YOU WILL OF COURSE BE COMPENSATED FOR MILEAGE!!
- A certified Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) with considerable clinical experience. IDEALLY 3 to 5 years preferred but NOT MANDATORY!
- Active license in the State of Nevada
- Proficiency with Diagnosis, Billing, and Quality Measures.
- Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and Health Plan benefit structures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with physicians, mid-levels, nursing colleagues, and medical office personnel such as Practice and Billing Manager, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible, energetic, self-starter with the ability to work in a non-structured environment.
- Strong technical knowledge of computers, software, EMR systems and cell phones.
- Willingness to travel/ commute to various offices. Could be up to ONE HOUR commute times TO START!
**CALL RNCRUITER TODAY FOR ALL THE DETAILS!