Fantastic, NEWLY CREATED, Business Development/Sales Opportunity now available with a Wonderful, Growing, Healthcare Company!
* You MUST live & be based in Rochester, NY
Your new position will be titled: Provider Network / Business Development Manager
- This is a Fantastic chance.... to join a rapidly growing, Healthcare company who is Revolutionizing the Healthcare industry across the US with their proprietary product!
- This is a Fantastic chance.... to move into a HIGHLY VISIBLE, Above the Ground Floor, Sales position that includes the opportunity for RAPID ADVANCEMENT & LEADERSHIP ROLES within a short time period!
The new Business Development Manager will report directly to the VP of Network Development and will work closely with the local Ops Director and clinical staff inside the companies accounts.
You'll be responsible for the full range of provider relations and sales for this rapidly growing Healthcare company in the Rochester, NY and Upstate NY markets. * These markets will also include the Buffalo, Syracuse & Albany Areas.
The new team member will SELL (TO NEW CLIENTS; PHYSICIANS/HEALTHCARE PRACTICES/NURSING HOMES/LTAC FACILITIES & MORE) and provide account management for Healthcare Practices and their respective providers for our service offerings.
These services include, but are not limited to;
-Enhanced Annual Wellness Visits and Chronic Care Management (CCM) encounters.
-Functions include securing contracts and statements of work with pre-determined healthcare practices and providers
-"Up-selling” the companies existing services to existing practices in the geographic area and working closely with the companies local operations and clinical team to optimize the company’s market presence.
* This individual may also interface with the local provider relationship personnel at the companies Health Plan clients.
- Maintain and enhance ongoing sales coverage and communication for specified healthcare practices within assigned accounts.
- Building the companies network of participating practices/ providers within this geographic area
- Prospecting and nominating other practices that may influence the companies health plan sponsors in the area.
- Assist in the development of a preferred provider network to optimize the companies encounters and revenue
- Analyze data related to practice/provider performance, to identify opportunities to increase number of participating providers (in existing practices) and new practices participating in the companies programs
- Work closely with local and national operations and clinical team members to optimize company revenue while satisfying local practices and appropriate health plan sponsors
Engage physician practices by:
- Telephone, face-to-face & group meetings with assigned practice managers and providers
- Recommending appropriate marketing tactics to build awareness & engage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Working closely with inside sales representatives re: appointment setting and sales follow up
- Supporting and driving local and regional marketing activity aimed at driving provider network adoption
- Creating and following up on peer to peer practice and physician referral opportunities to maximize the companies Network Development
- Experience with sales/network development as it relates to interfacing with Practice Managers and Primary Care Physicians
- Sales/Account Management experience in Healthcare EMR, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Managed Care Services to independent healthcare providers
- Experience in Salesforce.com CRM a plus
- Experience working in a physician’s office or health plan a plus
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and remain on task. ---- Supervisor will not be in the geographical market
- Good organization and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines from multi-staff members within the department
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 1-2 years (Required)
- SalesForce.com proficiency (Preferred)
- Based in Rochester, NY with some travel throughout other markets in Upstate New York such as Buffalo, Syracuse & Albany (Will be overnight only if/when needed, which will be LESS than 10%)
- Work from home and cover Upstate New York but be located in Rochester Market
** Higher than Area Average Base Salary (For the experience needed & Area) ..........PLUS EXCELLENT Inentives for meeting & exceeding revenue targets which can meet and/or exceed a minimum of 50%+ of your base salary!
Health Insurance...401k...PTO...ABILITY TO WORK FROM HOME AS NEEDED....Car and/or Mileage Allowance....And MUCH MORE ALL INCLUDED!