Fantastic, NEWLY CREATED, Business Development/Sales Opportunity now available with a Wonderful, Growing, Healthcare Company!
* The position can be based out of ANYWHERE between Northern Manhattan & North, THRU Eastern to Central Connecticut (CT) !
* MUST BE READY, WILLING & ABLE TO PROSPECT, WORK & SELL FROM MANHATTAN UP THRU WESTCHESTER AND OVER THRU EASTERN, CT!
Your new position will be titled: Provider Network / Business Development Manager
- This is a Fantastic chance.... to join a rapidly growing, Healthcare company who is Revolutionizing the Healthcare industry across the US with their proprietary product!
- This is a Fantastic chance.... to move into a HIGHLY VISIBLE, Above the Ground Floor, Sales position that includes the opportunity for RAPID ADVANCEMENT & LEADERSHIP ROLES within a short time period!
* Base Salary Indicated is negtotiable and will be above market standards!
The new Business Development Manager will report directly to the VP of Network Development and will work closely with the local Ops Director and clinical staff inside the companies accounts.
You'll be responsible for the full range of provider relations and sales for this rapidly growing Healthcare company in the NYC/Manhattan/Westchester, NY and Upstate (Northern NYC Counties) Areas....THRU to Eastern, CT markets. *
* Ideally,,,,STRONG, MULTIPLE, already established relationships with PCP's will move you to the top of the interview list!
The new team member will SELL (TO NEW CLIENTS; PHYSICIANS/HEALTHCARE PRACTICES/NURSING HOMES/LTAC FACILITIES & MORE) and provide account management for Healthcare Practices and their respective providers for our service offerings.
These services include, but are not limited to;
-Enhanced Annual Wellness Visits and Chronic Care Management (CCM) encounters.
-Functions include securing contracts and statements of work with pre-determined healthcare practices and providers
-"Up-selling” the companies existing services to existing practices in the geographic area and working closely with the companies local operations and clinical team to optimize the company’s market presence.
* This individual may also interface with the local provider relationship personnel at the companies Health Plan clients.
Engage physician practices by:
** Excellent Base Salary NEGOTIABLE ..........PLUS EXCELLENT Incentives for meeting & exceeding revenue targets which can meet and/or POSSIBLY exceed 50%+ of your base salary!
Health Insurance...401k...PTO...ABILITY TO WORK FROM HOME AS NEEDED....Car and/or Mileage Allowance....And MUCH MORE ALL INCLUDED!