DrCruiter has been retained by a outstanding not-for-profit healthcare Hospital in the heart of Lakeland, FL.
We are looking for a new dedicated Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to help up expand our services to the community. We have a been a long-standing facility with top quality out-comes for the patients within our service area!
Some of the highlights include:
- Provider will be responsible for Psych Evaluations (2-3 per day) and Medical Management ( majority of the workload) of the patient after they are seen by the therapist.
- This is a outpatient setting, provider will be though part of a call rotation with other providers. You will have a dedicated Psych APRN with you.
- Our "call" consists of doing rounds, which can take 2-3 hours. This is completed during the day, so there is no evening or weekend "call" involved.
Our Benefits Include:
- PTO of 26 days per year!
- 401K match of up to 3% after one year of service.
- CME and dedicated CME time off of up to 5 PTO days for the duration of your CME.
- Employer will pay up to 75% of all healthcare insurance costs and free life insurance available!
Please apply to learn more! We are a great Not-For-Profit that takes care of our team members and patients!
Provider must be a B/E or B/C Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist who has comepleted a Residency and Fellowship. We are in an underserved area, so student loan repayment may be available to those who qualify!